I am an artist, software engineer, former documentary film editor, armchair meteorologist, and monster truck enthusiast. This, surprisingly, is not actually a real picture of me.
I live in Atlanta, GA, my hometown and the best city in the world.
I am a wife, a little sister, and a friend to some pretty cool people. Here are just a few of them that also happen to have websites:
- Ryan Curtin, my husband, machine learning researcher and adventure captain
- Andy Freeman, my big brother, music producer and mix engineer
- Lindsay Thompson, director of Travel Light
- Thalea Stokes, classical bass, ethnomusicologist
- Nathan Connelly, storyboard artist for animation and D-list celebrity in Japan
- Elaine Mayes, photographer and mentor
- Elizabeth Littauer, virologist and lover of mountains
- Somi Cowan, developer and digital artist
- Rachel Lovins, mezzo-soprano and missionary
- Chad Kersey, computer architect and general enthusiast
- And many, many more that don’t have websites I can list here
The others are ranchers, writers, doctors, nurses, teachers, artists of all sorts, developers, engineers, nerds, designers, athletes, chefs, baby whisperers, farmers, city-slickers, mothers, fathers, children, grandparents, good drivers, ok drivers, terrible drivers, people who don’t like to dance, and people who will dance the night away.